Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #346- Off We Go!

Off We go! Is the vacation themed challenge this week. I'm using an image from Eat Cake Graphics called Getting the Family Tree. Yes, it was a Christmas stamp but I cut off the tree that was on the roof and now the family in the car is enjoying their vacation to the mountains!!

Hope you can join us too! Here is the link to get you started for the Little Red Wagon Challenge. Heather will post her top picks next Tuesday.

Have fun!!
Donna


7 comments:

  1. This is such a fun little scene, Donna!! I love that image! It works perfectly for a summer road trip! I'm glad you could extend its use after Christmas. 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved how you axed the tree. :-) Wonderful scene you created....love the stamp too....it looks like the family hasn't reached that "His foot is on my side! She's looking at me!" stage of the journey yet. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of a stamp and looks like they are on vacation for sure. Are we there yet??? LOL! Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant dual duty for this cute stamp! Such a sweet little scene and those fluffy clouds are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your scenic card Donna!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Donna! You tricked me on the stamp - I thought I had seen it somewhere before!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete