Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #357- Let's Get Inky!

Oh we have a fun challenge this week! Mandy is our Hostess and she has asked for us to get inky! Sounds fun doesn't it? We collect all these inks so lets get to using 'em! I made myself a template using a polka dot background die from My Favorite Things. Then I used my Distress inks to make my polka dot background. My little frog is also from a My Favorite Things stamp set called Witch Way Candy.

Hope you can join us this week and post on the Little Red Wagon blog and enter our fun challenge. Mandy will post her top picks next Tuesday.

Have a wonderful week!
Donna







7 comments:

  1. What a fun card! That little frog is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card - and a fabulous background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! A great background for your little frog. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of ink! This is such a cute little frog surrounded by polka dots, one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOO CUTE!!! Love this cute card Donna!.. love the polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card,I love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did it again Donna - another amazing card! Love the bright colored polka dots and the stinkin cute frog!

    ReplyDelete